Incube Ventures Portfolio
Corhythm is an early stage company developing devices for the treatment of atrial fibrillation.
Fe3 is developing a novel approach for the treatment of iron-deficiency anemia.
IntraPace has developed an innovative product platform utilizing gastric stimulation for the treatment of obesity.
Spinal Modulation is an early-stage venture creating innovative implantable devices for the management of chronic pain.
- "Mir and the InCube Ventures team are always ready to support us, and there is no doubt that our relationship has played a key role in our success to date." Dave Wood, CEO
- "The InCube Ventures team is engaged, and incredibly supportive and willing to help in any way they can to support our success." Chris Robins, CEO
- "InCube Ventures has proven to be enormously helpful to us, especially in the areas of fund raising, corporate discussions and our commercialization strategy." Eric Milledge, CEO
- "The challenges in bringing an obesity intervention to market are numerous. Mir understands these challenges and has played a fundamental role in helping us to successfully navigate our way to EU approval and commercialization." Chuck Brynelsen, CEO
- "Our partners at InCube Ventures are helping us make the right decisions that will help us thoughtfully grow our business." Glen Coleman, CEO